OpenWater is the online platform used for accepting submissions. You might use Open Water to:
· Apply for PAEA Fellowship or Volunteer opportunities
· Apply for PAEA Research Grant Program
· Review applications as a Judge
· Nominate or manage a PAEA Faculty & Staff Award
If you have previously nominated someone for a PAEA Faculty & Staff Award or applied for a volunteer role, you will use your existing OpenWater account information and begin your Volunteer application as a returning user.
Instructions for Creating a New User Account
From the program home page:
Select My Account from the top menu:
Use the form on your right to register for a new account.
1) Sign in to your account from the Volunteer Opportunities homepage.
2) If applicable (you were previously a judge or you nominated someone for an Award) select Continue into Applicant Portal.
2a) If you are returning to your open application, select View in-progress Applications from the left column or My Account on the top menu.
Select complete or in progress applications.